Eating cake is better than peeing into the mailbox

It's awful to see from your child's face sadness that comes when he realizes that he is not invited to the friends birthday party.

It is not possible to invite always everybody, I get it. It is expensive and really hard to host five to six  years old people in their sugar-rush. I get that too, but when I try to get my own feelings to understand reason why my son is so sad, I loose it. I wanna go and pee in to that kids mailbox and slash their tyres. Basic revenge stuff, just because they didn't invite my son. Mum-lion in me gets fury unrestrained.

What will happen in ten years when some girl is gonna dump him? Am I planning these revenges then too? I have to grow up ;) Hopefully my son will too, but right now there is no better way to deal with situation then make  a carrot cake for my family :)

[gallery ids="1186,1187,1188" type="rectangular"]

Here is my recipe for calming and soothing carrot cake:

8oz of butter

1 cup of sugar

1 1/2 cup of grated carrots

3 eggs

1 1/2 cup of wheatflour

1 teaspoon of baking soda

1 teaspoon of baking powder

1 tablespoon of cinnamon

1 tablespoon of coconutflakes

There's no need for mixer, just whip everything together with hand whirlybird!

Mix melted butter, sugar, carrots and eggs. Then add all the dry ingredients in to the dough. Bake it in a oven 175c/40minutes or 350F/40minutes.

After the cake has cooled down prepare frosting

8oz of butter cheese

2oz of butter

1 cup of powdersugar

1/2 cup of sugar

2 tablespoons of orangejuice or lemonjuice

All the frosting ingredients to the saucepan and melt them together without burning the mixture. Cool down frosting a bit before covering the cake with it :)

Good luck!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Takaisin lähtöruutuun